[Capdist-auditions] Footlighters Auditions

Jenna E. Caputo jenna at silverpenproductions.com
Wed Mar 4 13:26:26 EST 2009

Hi!

Footlighters Theater Group based in Latham, NY is holding auditions
this Monday and Tuesday (3/9, 3/10) at 7:00pm!

Auditions: March 9th & 10th
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Fellowship Hall downstairs at Calvary United Methodist Church
          15 Ridge Place, Latham
Show: Taming the Wild, Wild West in a Dress, by Billy St. John
Performances: June 5, 6, 12, 13
Rehearsals: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday evenings

***DO NOT USE THE DOOR BY LOWER PARKING LOT!!  The church is
undergoing some major rennovations.  Park in the upstairs lot, go in
the front side door (by the classrooms), and take the stairs down.***

This is a fun show with a split set. We are looking to cast about 20
roles of all ages. A couple of the characters are actually going to be
dual characters, so it allows for a lot fun.  Our auditions are open
to all.
We are also looking for some help behind the scenes help as well.
For questions or more information, contact Jenna at jenna at silverpenproductions.com
  or 330-3685.

Thanks!
Jenna