[Capdist-auditions] Titanic: The Musical additional roles available

Jeff Hocking jhocking at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 11 17:28:44 EDT 2009

Rehearsals for Titanic: The Musical are currently underway but we are still looking to cast 2 men in featured/supporting roles   Descriptions below:

Officer Pitman (Doubling as The Major)--A strong tenor, Mr. Pitman sings a large portion of the opening number as he announces all of the cargo and passengars that are loading onto the ship.  Also appears with the 1st Class passengers as "The Major" and has a nice comedy bit during "What a Remarkable Age This Is".  We are looking to cast someone that looks 25-45 in this role.

George Widener-A member of the 1st Class.  There are a few brief solo singing parts for Mr. Wiender as well as some dialogue throughout the show.  We are looking to cast someone that can convincingly appear to be in his mid-forties or older.

Please contact Director Jeffrey Hocking at jhocking at nycap.rr.com or 859-7516 to arrange an audition.

Thank you!.