[Capdist-auditions] Trinity Methodist Church

mark rennell guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 08:17:47 EST 2009

We are still casting speaking and non speaking rolls for adults and children as well as choir singers for our production of "History of The Carols" to be presented on Dec. 12 as part of The Lark Street Bids' Winter Wonderlark event! Those interested can come to Trinity Methodist Church( located on the corner of Lark and Langcaster streets in Albany) on Tuesday night at 6pm or contact Mark Rennell at 518-434-0416 or by email at guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com. Anyone is welcome and we look forward to meeting you!