[Capdist-auditions] Calling all volunteers for production help with Little Women.

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 13:59:40 EST 2009

Confetti Stage is searching for someone to take on the role of stage manager for its upcoming production of Little Women.  The committment will be approximately 2.5 weeks from Dec 5 through Dec. 20.  The role of stage manager is extremely important to the success of a production and we would love to bring someone in who has SM experience, HOWEVER we are willing to teach you the basic art of stage management.  So if you have ever stage managed before or if you have ever thought about stage managing, please contact Neil Jones today and let's talk.  518-253-1253.

BOX OFFICE and CONCESSION STAND VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.

If the idea of stage managing scares you, but you would still like to help out on a show, we are looking for enthusiastic friends to help out by signing up to man our concession stands, house manage, elevator operator, or box office.

Little Women opens on December 11. It is quickly approaching.

The shows are December 11, 12, 17, 18 and 19 at 8 pm and December 13 and 20 at 2 pm.

I know that this is a very busy time of year for everyone and we would greatly appreciate any help that you might be able to give us.

If you are interested in helping out, simply reply to this email with your name, phone number, where you would like to help out, and the date(s) you are available.

Thank you SOOOO much for your consideration of this request.

Sincerely,

Lynn Scott & Neil Jones / Confetti Stage