[Capdist-auditions] Stageworks Auditions for Play by Play

Laura Margolis lauramargolis at stageworkshudson.org
Wed Sep 2 00:07:12 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are holding auditions for our annual festival of new one-acts, Play
by Play.  If you are interested in auditioning, please contact us.
Also, if possible, please post and/or broadcast to actors!

Thanks so much, Stageworks

AEA and Non-AEA Auditions for PLAY BY PLAY at Stageworks Hudson in
Hudson, NY
PLAY BY PLAY Breakdown
Auditions for:

PLAY BY PLAY - Crossroads

For more information about Stageworks, visit www.stageworkshudson.org
518-828-7843

Casting:   Laura Margolis and Jen Schilansky

Interview Date(s):   Auditions take place at Stageworks/Hudson in
Hudson, NY on Sunday Sept. 6th (10-1) and Monday Sept. 7th (10-4)

Start Date:   Rehearsal Starts 9/15/09 Runs: 9/30-10/18/09

Production Location:   Stageworks: 41 Cross St. Hudson, NY 12534 and
Proctors: 432 State St. Schenectady, NY

Pay Rate:   AEA STP 6 Contract $357/week, Non-AEA $150-$200/week

Submission Instruction
PICTURES AND RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY
THURSDAY 9/3

SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY ASAP to contact at stageworkshudson.org
Snail Mail Submission Address
Stageworks/Hudson
41-A Cross Street
Hudson, NY 12534

Special Notes

Two week run at Stageworks - 6 performances per week,
One week run at Proctors - 6 performances
Play by Play comprises seven 2-4 character new one-act plays.  Casting 2
AEA and 2 non-AEA actors.

Character Descriptions and Notes
7 World Premiere One-Acts!

Stageworks/Hudson is located in Hudson NY which is approximately 2 hours
north of NYC. Auditions, rehearsals and production will take place at
Stageworks/Hudson. Housing will be provided for rehearsal and
production. PLAY BY PLAY will run for two weeks at Stageworks and then
one week at Proctors theater in Schenectady. Transportation provided. We
are looking for 2 Union and 2 non-Union actors. Actors should prepare a
contemporary monologue and be prepared to read from sides.

Seeking:  Four versatile actors (2m/2f) to play three - five roles each.

Female:  Roles are ages 25 – 35.
Female:  Roles are ages 45 – early 50's.
Male:  Roles are ages 25 – 35.
Male:  Roles are ages 45 – early 50's.

Theater’s statement: “Roles in the season are open to Non-Traditional
Casting. The Theater encourages all performers to audition.”

If unable to attend, please send your picture/resume to 41-A Cross
Street, Hudson NY, 12534.

Jen Schilansky
Producing Associate /
Development Director
Stageworks/Hudson
41-A Cross Street
Hudson, NY 12534
JenS at stageworkshudson.org <mailto:JenS at stageworkshudson.org>

I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Stageworks Hudson Theater

Internet with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with
GoodShop.com