[Capdist-auditions] SCT Murder Mystery Auditions

lorthomp at aol.com lorthomp at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 12:04:50 EDT 2009

REMINDER -
AUDITIONS FOR SCT'S MURDER MYSTERY THURSDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 3RD - 7:00 PM AT THE LEGION HALL IN SCHUYLERVILLE!!!

Please share

WHODUNIT AUDITONS ANNOUNCED!!!

The Schuylerville Community Theater, in conjunction with the Schuylerville American Legion, will be holding auditions for their first Murder Mystery Dinner Theater entitled" I'm Getting Murdered in the Morning."  The production will be on Saturday night, October 3rd at the Legion with a cocktail hour starting at 6:30 and the show (Wedding Reception) at 7:30 PM.

Director Deana Tracy is looking for 12 adults, six men and six women, of any age to complete the cast of this delightful and funny mystery. Auditions will be held on Thursday night, September 3rd at the American Legion Hall on Clancy Street in Schuylerville beginning at 7:00 p.m. Scripts are available from Deana or Lorraine by emailing  <mailto:dctracy at yahoo.com> dctracy at yahoo.com or  <mailto:LorThomp at aol.com> LorThomp at aol.com or by calling the SCT information line at 695-5480.

Questions?  Feel free to contact Deana, Lorraine at above addresses or Michele Peters at  <mailto:MPeters at localnet.com> MPeters at localnet.com.