[Capdist-auditions] EXTRAS for Columbia Pictures filming in Albany

tina ling ling.tina at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:54:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Tina Ling and I am helping out with the new Columbia Pictures film, THE OTHER GUYS, which will be shooting in the Albany area this coming month. Shaun Duffy Casting is casting the extras for this film and having cast TAKING WOODSTOCK and most recently the movie SALT, we are excited to reach out to the Albany community again to be a part of another great project.

We will be holding an Open Casting Call this weekend to meet with potential EXTRAS interested in being part of the film and since Capitol Repertory is such a great resource for the theater and entertainment community we'd love to hopefully include some of it's member in this film.
We hope to see many of you at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Albany NY this Saturday, September 12th. All the details are in the flyer attached.
Best
Tina