[Capdist-auditions] eScape Kids' Movie additional ADULT role needed

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:56:17 EDT 2009

Hello, the response has been overwhelming!  Thank you so much for your
interest and enthusiasm and professionalism. Please be patient while we sort
out the queries.  The kids have as much a say sometimes as myself, so I may
be running headshots by them!

ONE MORE ADULT ROLE needed,

potential is 2 days, probably not in a row...speaking part...continuation of
a lead role.

MALE, 30s, BALD, energetic, happy, smart.

Thank you much!

Mike

Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009
#2 Best Local Artist, Times Union 2009
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com