[Capdist-auditions] CHILD ACTOR needed for eScape season finale production

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:57:59 EDT 2009

Hello all!  We have not yet received any queries for the 11-15 year old male
to play the part of a Russian trio of family members.  He would feature
prominently in the final episode of the season.
He requires a Russian Accent, but our lead actor has agreed to help out with
accents,
and he can work it phonetically.

Please send inquiries today!  This season will premiere in the summer.  The
child is needed for one shoot in Latham.

Mike
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009
#2 Best Local Artist, Times Union 2009
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com