[Capdist-auditions] FW: CHILD ACTOR needed for eScape season finaleproduction

Coons, Janet JanetCoons at firsthealth.com
Fri Sep 25 10:05:40 EDT 2009

Mike,

My brother in law forwarded your email to me....

Could you give me more info as to what you need and the timeframe for
the shoot?

My son Dakota is 14 (on the smaller side though) and for years has been
doing local productions at CMH, SLOC, NYSTI and most recently Curtain
Call Theater.

He has never done anything in television or film; I am sure he would be
interested.

Not sure if he will be a good fit; but we can share a picture etc and
you can let us know (?).  He would also need help with the accent....

Thanks

Janet

Janet M. Coons RN, MS

Account Director

First Health Services Corporation

28 Madison Avenue Extension, Suite 3

Albany, NY 12203

Phone:  518-951-2042

Fax:  518-951-2062

Note:  My e-mail address is changing. For future communication, please
use my new Magellan e-mail address JMCoons at magellanhealth.com
<mailto:JMCoons at magellanhealth.com> .