[Capdist-auditions] Looking For 2 Male Actors: Schenectady Civic Players

Jeffrey Scott jeffreyscottentertainment at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 09:57:55 EDT 2010

Schenectady Civic Players, 12 N Church Street, Schenectady, NY 12305 is seeking 2 Male actors ranging in age from 20-60 for 2 minor roles in our current production of "You Can't Take It With You".  Performance dates are May 7-9, 2010 and May 12-16 2010.

The roles do have a few lines of dialogue, but only come in during one scene- and we are willing to be flexible with rehearsal schedule.

If you are interested, please contact the director, Jeffrey Scott at jeffreyscottentertainment at yahoo.com

Thank you!