[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:05:46 EDT 2010

The RPI Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our
Summer intensive theatre program for children ages 6 - 18.  Classes are
held in music, acting, dance, creative writing, and stage combat, as
well as participation in both original theatre works
and all students participate in our full-scale productions.  Classes are
taught by professional staff, and we also have a college intern staff.
The fee for the five week program is $850, if registered and paid in
full by June 1st.  For more information please go to summer at rensselaer
under enrichment programs and scroll down to the Young Actors Guild, or
call 276-6505 and forms can be sent to you by mail.