[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: Auditions for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Annie Fonda hillgoddess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:05:51 EDT 2010

Hi theater fans and* ACTORS!*

As you anticipate attending *"Hedged Bets"* this weekend, consider this:

Theater Project auditions for

*"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"*

Will be held at

Golding Park Community Center (Teen Town)

45 North Grand Street, Cobleskill

4/19, 4/21, and 4/22 at Teen Town. 7-9 pm

Prepare a short "a capella" song, if you wish to try out for a singing part
only, and/or a short narrative that they can recite comfortably.

Children from about 7-8 through high schoolers, as well as "ADULTS", are
welcome to audition. We will consider using older children in one or more of
 the "adult" parts, but we still need some strong adult actors/actresses in
the cast. Total cast may have as many as 30+ folks. Some of the song pieces
are "large group" (townspeople, for example).

For Information Contact:
Directors: Ron Cleeve & Jeanne Christiansen  234-3940
Producer: Posie Shaw;   posieshaw at gmail.com