[Capdist-auditions] Sound/lighting OPERATORs sorely needed at Circle Theatre/Sand Lake in May

Kate Hans khtanysac at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:32:12 EDT 2010

Hi, folks.

Having exhausted all the regulars at CTP, I really need to have a commitment from someone ASAP to run lights/sound for "Hound of the Baskervilles" at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts (Rtes 66 and 43 of I-90 Exit 8.

Hell Week starts May 9th. Performances 5/14-16 and 5/21-23 with a possible school show one day. (Don't disqualify yourself because of the school thing.)

Please contact me (the director) as soon as possible if you are interested, even if only for one weekend.

Kate Hans
Troy, NY
237-8929