[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice - no fee - pay involved - plese post ASAP - THANKS!

taconicstage at aol.com taconicstage at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 22:22:47 EDT 2010

AUDTION NOTICE -- NEW MUSICAL -- “SENIOR MOMENTS”

Taconic Stage Company is holding auditions for a new musical comedy, “Senior Moments”, from the same team that created last summer’s held-over hit, “I Know I Came in Here for Something…”.

Looking to cast two women and one man to play roles aged 65+.  All roles are leads and all will have solo as well as group numbers.  Please come prepared to sing an up-tempo song and the men should also prepare a ballad.  An accompanist will be provided. Non-union but some pay involved.

Auditions will be held Sunday, May 2nd at  from 2:00 pm to 4:00pm at 240 Island Drive, Craryville, NY 12521 (Copake Lake). Please email Carl Ritchie or call (518) 325-1234 to book a time.

Production will run as dinner theatre at Copake Lake on Friday and Saturday evenings only from July 16th through August 7th.  (Four weekends.)  Rehearsals will be flexible evenings and weekends from late May, more intensive the week leading up to opening night.

Our other productions for this summer, Noel Coward’s, “Private Lives” and Alan Bennett’s, “A Lady of Letters”, have already been cast.