[Capdist-auditions] "SISTER SPIRIT" Seeks extras!!!! Aug 10 and 11

Aaron Holbritter aaron.s.holbritter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:49:52 EDT 2010

Please send your responses to Casting Director RITA POWERS at
booked77 at aol.com. Do not "reply" to this email!

This is Rita Powers, I am the Casting Director for Sister Spirit.

This film is an R rated, irreverent chick comedy starring June Raphael and
Casey Wilson.  The two of them set the stage for themselves as comedy actors
a few years back with a long running show called Rode Hard and Put Away
Wet.  They've since starred in many comedies and television shows and wrote
the film, Bride Wars.  A host of other comedy stars are in this film
including Alicia Silverstone, Vincent D'Onofrio, Sandy Martin, John Cryer,
Epatha Merkerson and more.

We will be shooting the scenes for 'Camp Sister Spirit' here in the Albany
area on August 10th and 11th.  *We are looking for a dozen 'sisters' to play
as extras in the film as the community members.'  Extras will be paid SAG
scale extra rate of $135.00-8 hours for their time which will likely be an 8
-10 hour day.*  Movie making is interesting and fun but can also feel like a
long day.

In the script it calls for a sister who plays a drum and a sister who plays
a digiridoo if there happen to be any in the area!  Our director would love
to see digital pics of anyone interested if possible.

Please Contact:

Rita Powers Management LLC
295 Greenwich St.- #513
New York NY 10007