[Capdist-auditions] RPI Young Actors Guild Auditions TOMORROW (Fee Required)

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 6 03:34:00 EDT 2010

The RPI Young Actors Guild announces auditions for our Fall Productions
for students ages 6-18. The auditions will be held on Saturday August
7th from 12 -4 pm at the RPI Playhouse.  Titles under consideration for
our younger students are Madelines Christmas and The Mysterious Case of
the Missing Ring.  Our older students will be rehearsingare Footloose,
Godspell,  and Pippin , for our older students and Madelines Christmas,
and the Mysterious Case of the Missing Ring. for our younger students.
Placement will be based on auditions. Information on our educational
Performing Arts Programming is available at summer at Rensselaer.
Scholarshipping is available for those in need. or call Christine at
276-6503 for more information.