[Capdist-auditions] Giant

qmogm qmogm at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 21:38:21 EDT 2010

Hi,
Please consider this your personal invitation from me!
Criss

Final Night of
Auditions

 Tuesday August 17

7 pm

at
The Schenectady Theater for Children

space in Rotterdam Mall,

(next to Sears concourse entrance)

(Show Dates: November 5, 6, 7 and 12, 13, 14 at Proctors in Schenectady )

for the
World Premiere of

The Giant Hoax

Kit Goldstein’s new musical based on the true story
of Cooperstown’s Cardiff Giant,
the New York State “prehistoric marvel” that amazed the nation!

Directed by Criss Macaione-Bilodeau
Musical Direction by Rebecca Benjamin

parts for men, women and children

all ages

Please be prepared to read from the script
and sing 16 bars of a song of your choice
(a cappella or accompanied - accompanist will be provided –
please  provide sheet music for accompanist)

Cast:  Emily (our heroine); Emily’s mother; Mrs. Hawthorne (mother’s friend); Beth, Matilda and John Hawthorne; William “Stub” Newell (farmer turned conman); Mrs. Martin (a scientist); PT Barnum; Carl F Otto (sculptor); reporter; judge; Rev. Turk; George Hull (conman); Cardiff Giant; Barnum’s giant; Dr. Boynton; Jack; Emma Ogden; Mohrmann; Salle;  plus additional chorus of townspeople/circus performers/Jury

For additional information call 312-6883