[Capdist-auditions] Looking for an actor/actress assistant for future show

Paola Gonzalez pjgonzalez32 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:57:25 EST 2010

Please Post

My name is P.J. Gonzalez I am a local actress/fight choreographer in the Albany Area.  I am looking for an actor/actress who is willing to partner with me for future performance of whip cracking, and  stage combat/fight choreography (I will teach you everything I know,  I am planning to develop a few skits).  Most of the time will be spend learning and rehearsing until we are ready to perform,  I will find venues for performances when I feel we are ready.   Good creativity will come handy since I could use some help developing the skits for the performances.   I will also use you as my assistant when I get to do more fight choreography work for theatrical productions. If interested please email me at pjgonzalez32 at hotmail.com.   Only for serious actors/actresses interested in learning stage combat/fight choreography skills.   Stage combat is hard and takes a lot of practice to learn and when it comes to practice the skills I do not take any excuses.  Here is a video of what I want to get to do.

For fight scenes skits something similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CKd29lmtY

For my whip cracking performance and other stage combat videos.

www.youtube.com/user/peterjgonzalez30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4oNxwCOqwc