[Capdist-auditions] GALWAY PLAYERS ANNOUNCE AUDITIONS FOR.......

GMoonman65 at aol.com GMoonman65 at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 12:35:06 EST 2010

"My Sister Eileen"

Sunday, January  23, 2011 ~ 1p.m.
 Galway  High School Auditorium, Rte. 147.

"My Sister Eileen" is the story of  two Ohio sisters who in the late 1930's
move to New York City to start  their careers ~ Ruth in journalism and
Eileen in theater.  They move into a  "bargain" basement apartment in the
Village and manage to remain  "ladies" in the face of the perils of big city
living.  The story  of Ruth and Eileen and their comical new aquaintances, was
made into two  movies, a TV movie and the musical play, "Wonderful Town".

If you have  wanted to be on stage but were unsure how to start, this is
the production  for you!  This year, we are focusing on developing new actors
and  actresses to appear on our stage.  We will provide newcomers with the
basic  nuances of live theater, and assist those with experiences with
techniques to  improve delivery to the audience.  Joining the cast of Galway
Players is  also about having fun and meeting new friends.  You are guaranteed to
do  both if you choose to be in "My Sister Eileen".

Ages 17 and up  are guranteed parts- there are a limited number of small
parts for younger  children and "tweens".

*Rehearsals are  only on Sunday afternoon 1 to 6pm.*
*May have extra rehearsal last week  before the show*

*Show dates will  be May 7,8 and 9th*

~ Directed by  John Sutton (882-6755 for questions)~
~Produced by  Nadine DesPres(882-9854)~

For any further  questions or for a copy of the cast list, email
_galwayplayers at yahoo.com_ (mailto:galwayplayers at yahoo.com)  or _johns147 at aol.com_
(mailto:johns147 at aol.com)

See you all  there for a fantastic experience!!!!