[Capdist-auditions] Flutist needed for Wizard of Oz

Robert Rice riceyboy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:39:32 EST 2010

To musicians in the Capital Region,

We are looking for a Flutist to play in the pit for the Wizard of Oz at
Steamer 10 Theater. The flute part doubles as Piccolo and/or Recorder, so if
you play those and are interested, by all means let me know. The shows are
February 26th-28th 7pm Fri and Sat, and 2pm Sat and Sun, with tech week the
week before the show. I realize that this is somewhat last minute, but we
only just received the music books this past week.

Please e-mail Robert Rice at riceyboy at gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Robert