[Capdist-auditions] Bass guitarist needed for Wizard of Oz

Robert Rice riceyboy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:46:33 EST 2010

To the bass guitarists of the Capital Region,

We are looking for a Bass Guitarist to play in the pit for the Wizard of Oz
at Steamer 10 Theater. The book has notes, versus tabs, so you must be able
to read music. The shows are February 26th-28th 7pm Fri and Sat, and 2pm Sat
and Sun, with tech week the week before the show. I would generally need you
to be available for that entire week. Rehearsals are at night.

I realize that this is last minute, but the bass guitarist we had lined up
is now unable to do it.

Please e-mail Robert Rice at riceyboy at gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Robert