[Capdist-auditions] Mac-Haydn Theatre auditions

Jesse DeGroodt jdd1926 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:37:04 EST 2010

*Mac-Haydn Theatre Auditions Scheduled*

*CHATHAM***

Auditions held at the Methodist Church, 13 Kinderhook Street, Chatham

*ADULTS: Sunday, February 28, 1-4 p.m., for ages 15 and over*

Please prepare a song (please note that we may only hear 16 bars), a short
comedic monologue and be prepared to follow a simple dance/movement
combination. Bring music in your key, an accompanist will be provided.

We are looking for people to be part of our resident company for the summer
season, as well as to job in for roles or to augment the ensemble in one or
more shows.

We also are looking for teens ages 16 and over to be apprentices for the
summer.

** We also are eager to hear area teens to be cast in MHT II Productions Bye
Bye Birdie **

* *

*CHILDREN: Sunday, March 28, 1-4 p.m., for ages 14 and younger*

Please prepare a short song and be prepared to follow a simple
dance/movement combination.  Bring music in your key, an accompanist will be
provided.

Children do not need to present a monologue.

Roles for children include:

 Annie Oakley’s younger brothers and sisters in* Annie Get Your Gun*

Mary Lennox and Colin Craven in *The Secret Garden*

Patrick in *Mame*

Some children will also be selected to be in some children’s theatre shows *
 *

**