[Capdist-auditions] Debuts Theater Company Audition Announcement (Fee Required)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 11:56:06 EST 2010

Hello everyone! I am sending out a notice too see who might interested in being involved in an upcoming program we have planned at Debuts Theater. We will be putting together a production of the musical Dorothy Meets Alice. There is no audition necessary. Just let me know you are interested and we will sign you up! I will need to find about 12 kids (Ages 8-18) to make this production possible. Below is all the information you will need. Thanks and hope to talk to you soon.

Event Name: Sign-ups for Debuts Jr. Theater’s Productions of  Dorothy Meets Alice.

Two of literature's most unforgettable young ladies get mixed up together in a magical meeting that produces hilarious results as the audience becomes reacquainted with a cast of familiar characters and sees them in a new light: the Cowardly Lion, the White Rabbit, the Tin Man, the Mad Hatter, the Scarecrow, the Dormouse, the Queen and the Witch from those enduring classics The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland. This fun-filled romp follows Alice and Dorothy and their coteries as they try to unscramble their stories with the help of a young lad who started the whole thing to begin with when he put off a book report until the very last minute.

Date and Time: Rehearsals begin March 13, Saturdays 10am-2pm. Performances in late June.
Location: Debuts Theater, 40 North Russell Rd. Albany, NY 12208
Brief Description: Debuts Theater is looking for students for their Spring production of the musical Dorothy Meets Alice. No previous experienced required! Looking for ages(8-18 and with all levels of experience. Tuition for this program will be $250.
Contact Information: 518-542-8422, www.mydebuts.com, Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com