[Capdist-auditions] Director Needed for Childrens Summer Program

JckCsy at aol.com JckCsy at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 07:52:48 EST 2010

The Schenectady Theater for Children is seeking a director for  our
upcoming summer youth theater program.

Anyone interested is asked to submit their resume via  _getset13 at gmail.com_
(mailto:getset13 at gmail.com)
or send a hard copy to Schenectady Theater for Children, P.O. Box 2376,
Scotia, New York 12302.

The production under consideration is Kenneth Grahame's   "The Reluctant
Dragon", although applicant's suggestions will be considered as  well.

This is our second year presenting a summer program. The dates  will
include the last two weeks in August.... from the 16th through August 28th,  which
will be the performance. The position of director includes a stipend.
Class size will be limited to 14  children.