[Capdist-auditions] Casting 8 TV Spot Speaking Roles-Paid

John Holser digitalfilmfarm at me.com
Mon Jan 18 11:50:40 EST 2010

I am casting eight television commercial speaking roles that will be
shot  on Sat Jan 30th and Sunday January 31st. I f you have never
appeared in a television commercial for a financial institution and
fit the demographic below please email me a head shot and a link to
your online demo if you have one.  John at digitalfilmfarm.com.  Please
be sure the photo file name is "your name" and not a random camera
file number ex DSC00135.

My database is light on Latino, Asian as well as African American
Actors so please if you fit one of these categories send me your info.

Female / Male            Late 30’s - edgy, truck owner
Female / Male            Late 50’s - Restaurant owner
Female                        Late 20’s female, 1st time home buyer
Female                       40’s Mom - sending her son to college
  Male                           20’s – 30’s - reckless driver
Male                            20 - 30's  laid back
Female                       20’s – 40’s Renter
Female                       30’s Soccer Mom
Please only send one email in regard to this posting. I will get back
to you if you are chosen for an audition.

Thank You
John Holser

John Holser Production Services
www.digitalfilmfarm.com