[Capdist-auditions] ACT's call for New Playwrights Showcase submissions

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 20:57:13 EST 2010

PLAYWRIGHTS' SHOWCASE

Albany Civic Theater (ACT) invites submissions of original one-act plays for consideration for its July 2010 Playwrights Showcase.

Albany Civic Theater presents fully staged readings of original works during our annual Playwrights Showcase. If you would like to submit your text, please mail a copy to:

Albany Civic Theater
PO Box 6172 Albany, NY 12206

Please Note:
We do not accept film scripts, monologues, musicals, or children's plays.

No email submissions are allowed.

If you need more detail, please contact info at albanycivictheater.org

Thank you.