[Capdist-auditions] Proctor's Theater Kids' Filmmaking Course - AUDITION

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:09:26 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

On *Monday July 19th *we will be having an *open casting call *(more details
the weekend prior) for brief roles in a kid-produced short destined for
international festivals.
It will represent the culmination of a two-week crash course for middle
schoolers with high school interns.  I will only act as guide, the children
will be running the show.

Details on the roles available are still not fleshed out, as the project
will be conceived during the two week workshop.  Stay tuned here for
details.  It will happen at Proctor's in Schenectady.

I also want to extend MANY thanks to all the wonderful people on this
Capdist-Auditions page for their support of endeavors such as this.
I have met some awesome people, adult and child, through the projects we've
announced on here.

Thanks again!  Catch our winter project, conceived by a student at SHS and
produced by myself and crewed by area teens, on WMHT Friday night at 10pm as
part of an episode of TVFilm.  Ours is the third screened in the episode,
entitled *Greatest Man Alive* which is currently touring internationally
having won Best Film in Berlin and other acclaim.  The subject matter is
mild violence relating to family issues.  (But please note the Proctor's
shoot will not contain any violence!)  :)

Yours,
Mike Feurstein

http://www.escapetheseries.com

Board Member Schenectady Film Commission
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008, 2009, 2010
Metroland 2009 & 2010

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com