[Capdist-auditions] DRAMA TEACHERS WANTED

Drama Kids International dramakids at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jul 14 13:23:48 EDT 2010

HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC DRAMA TEACHERS WANTED

Experienced teachers now being considered to teach our Drama Kids 2009-2010
classes in the Capital Region.  Teach a fun and creative after-school drama
program.  High energy plus a desire to develop kids and have fun is a must!
Training and lesson plans provided.  Part-time, flexible schedules. Looking
for at least a full year commitment.  Serious applicants may e-mail resume
to Dramakids at nycap.rr.com .  Visit us on-line at www.dramakids.com for more
information about our award-winning drama program for children ages 4-18.

De_LasVegas.jpgDeanna Stickles-Bach, Director

 <http://www.dramakids.com/> Drama Kids International

36 Graffin Drive

Latham, NY 12110

Phone: (518) 458-1313