[Capdist-auditions] Reel Adventures AUDITIONS for Entirely Kid-Crewed Production - Mon 19th UPDATE

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:20:13 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!  Thank you again to the wonderful turnout so far!

We're still aiming to hold those auditions.  The kids have whittled down
their idea to being a fast-paced surreal journey through a dream.
Should be fun!  The script notes so far call for people of all ages, so
that's also good news!  :D

Our two writers are hard at work fine-tuning the script, but we do know that
we'll be looking for people of varying ages to play in episodic scenes.
The days of commitment are the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.  You WILL NOT need to
commit to all of them, most likely.  The kids have designed a story that can
be shot over multiple days with different castmembers per day.

The auditions will still be on Monday morning, the 19th, at a location in
Schenectady disclosed by RSVP only.
*>>>Please respond to THIS EMAIL with your interest, and please include:*
*
*
*NAME*
*AGE*
*GENDER*
*HEADSHOT (if available)*
*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks to all!  The kids are amazing, by the way: we're a day ahead of my
class schedule, so I had to make up a new activity to fill tomorrow!  They
learn so fast!

Mike
http://www.escapetheseries.com

Board Member Schenectady Film Commission
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008, 2009, 2010
Metroland 2009 & 2010

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com