[Capdist-auditions] Theater professionals wanted....

Capital Area Productions caps at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 14:18:09 EDT 2010

Capital Area Productions is looking for some Theater professionals that would be interested in sharing their unique skills  and / or talents with children ages 6-18 at our summer camp program this summer.
As part of our program we would like to have guests come in and share behind the scenes talents or education opportunities with our students.  Ideas could be Stage Makeup application, Circus skills, Costume design or creation, lighting or audio technique (how/why type thing), or anything else the kids might find interesting!

Classes/workshops should be about 30 minutes in length.  There is pay involved for this job.

ALSO NEEDED:  A voice teacher/pianist that could come into camp from 1:15-2:45  2x during the week (days to be selected between instructor and and CAPS). This would be part of the singing/voice portion of camp- teach kids proper vocal warm up, find each childs voice range for proper song selections and work on music for Fridays performance.  This again would be for 2 days Mon-Frid. based on teachers availability.  Pay is also involved for this position.

CAMP WEEKS ARE July 12th- 16th  and August 9th-13th from 9am -4pm.

Guest instructors can do both or just 1 week, we are flexible. Please send your information, experience and skills/ideas to:
caps at nycap.rr.com .

Questions should also be addressed to this email.  Thank you!

Kristina Kennedy-Babcock
Capital Area Productions
"Voted one of the Best Children's Arts Programming Groups in the Region" in the Metroland 2010 Readers Poll.
"Voted one of the Top 2 Children's Theater Companies in the Times Union Best of 2009 Readers Poll"
www.capitalareaproductions.com