[Capdist-auditions] CLT Seeks Directors for 2011-2012 season

John Birchler johnbirchler311 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 17:29:17 EDT 2010

The Colonial Little Theatre in Johnstown is seeking directors for our 2011-2012 season.  Each year we hope to present a balanced season of quality dramatic, comedic, and musical theatre for our patrons, and we invite interested directors to submit up to three plays for our consideration. In recent years, we have produced works by such highly regarded playwrights as Arthur Miller, Tennessee Williams, Michael Frayn, Ron Harling, Maxwell Anderson, Neil Simon, A. R. Gurney, Larry Shue, Tom Dudzick, Beth Henley, Terrance McNally, Fredrick Knott, Joseph Kesselring, George Bernard Shaw, Ken Ludwig, David Auburn, William Inge, and Noel Coward, but we are open to works by less renowned writers.  If you are interested in directing at CLT in the 2011-1012 season, please contact me at johnbirchler311 at yahoo.com, and I will send you submission materials either through email or regular mail (indicate your choice).  All submissions are due by September 15.
We expect to announce our season by February 1, 2011.
John Birchler