[Capdist-auditions] fee required - scholarships available

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:26:16 EDT 2010

AUDITION NOTICE

The Young Actors Guild at RPI will be holding open auditions for actors
and actresses ages 15 – 18 to participate in our summer production of:

HAIRSPRAY

*Auditions will be held on Wednesday June 16 from 7 – 9pm, at the RPI
Playhouse. We are specifically looking for African American actors and
actresses ages 15 - 18 and one girl age 13 - 15 who love to sing and
dance. Actors should come prepared with 16 bars of music and ready to
dance! Rehearsals will take place Monday – Friday from 1 – 5pm July 6 -
August 6. Please call 276-6505 to set up an audition or for further
information about our program please go to summer at rensselaer.*

* *