[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call for upcoming TV commercial

Wrgb Cbs usstudios518 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 13:20:31 EST 2010

We are currently casting for an upcoming TV commercial shoot for a real estate listing website. The role would be similar to that of a spokesperson; you would be doing a series of introductions for commercials that feature specific properties. Specifically we are looking for a female in the age range of 25-35 years old who can be energetic and engaging.

If you’re interested in auditioning for this role please provide me with the following information:

1.) What is your availability for the week of 3/8 and 3/15?
2.) Email me a headshot and/or link to a website featuring your work? Or email a clip of something you’ve been in? (.mov or .wmv)
3.) What is your half day and day rate? This will be a non-union shoot so I’m looking for a flat rate for the shoot with an unlimited run.
4.) Are you available to audition sometime between 1 and 5 pm on this Thursday in Schenectady?
5.) Age, experience and best way to contact you.

Please email you response to: usstudios518 at yahoo.com

Thank you.