[Capdist-auditions] tech notice

Carol Charniga carolcharniga at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 13:13:09 EDT 2010

Dear Capital Auditions-
This is my 1st request, so please bare with me!
I am a subscriber and would like to post the need for a volunteer  to do lighting and sound for Theater Voices' upcoming production of  Lost in Yonkers. The person would be needed for the tech rehearsals during the evenings the week of March 22 plus 4 performances Friday, 3/26, at 8PM through Sunday, 3/28 at 3PM. Location is Steamer 10 Theater on Western Ave. in Albany, NY. There is no pay involved.
My email address is: carolcharniga at yahoo.com

Please let me know if I need to do anything else.
Thanks for this great service!
Carol Charniga, producer