[Capdist-auditions] Music Video - Parents and Kids

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun May 30 14:00:36 EDT 2010

Hello!  We'll be casting for a music video shot in *Schenectady on an
evening in late June* (*dates TBD*) preferably on a night where the kids can
stay up past dark.
In short, the video is about a birthday party for an 11 year-old boy whose
parents are separated.  The party becomes magical, but puts the boy in
cosmic danger.

We'll be casting for 2 adults, male and female late 30's.  And the boy,
around 11 years old.
We're also looking for families with kids who are patient and not shy.

The party will have games and refreshments to keep the kids busy in between
setups.

Every family involved will get their own "birthday gift" as well :)

Inquiries should be sent to this email address.  Headshots for the three
leads are also accepted here.
FYI There is a brief dialog scene leading into the video, but otherwise
there is no dialog.  All body language.

Thank you!

Mike
Board Member Schenectady Film Commission
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009 & 2010
#2 Best Local Artist, Times Union 2009

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals

http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com