[Capdist-auditions] Call to fill production roles for Our Own ProductionS' presentation of RENT!

Jonathan Janssen jonathan.s.janssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:56:26 EDT 2010

To the Capital District theatre community:

Our Own Productions is seeking to fill production roles the upcoming
production of Jonathan Larson's RENT, running in April 2011 and directed by
Matthew T. Teichner. Availability is immediate and you won't want to miss
being a part of it!

MUSICAL DIRECTOR
PROPERTIES MASTER
COSTUMES DESIGNER
SET CONSTRUCTION FOREPERSON

Musical Director is highest priority. Please respond to
jonathan.s.janssen at gmail.com with a summary of prior experience, contact
information and availability for in-person meeting within the next two
weeks.

Thanks!!

Jonathan Janssen
Our Own ProductionS