[Capdist-auditions] need actor for feb. show

Michelle O'Brien mobrien98 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 07:28:11 EST 2010

Attn. actors my name is Patrick Obrien im directing a dinner theatre at the
roman villa restaurant in Feb. this is my 3rd. show the other 2 were at the
cock an bull restaurant in Galway. One of my actors has had something come
up with his child so he had to drop out Im looking for an actor  for one
skit about 30 lines the part is based on WC Fields he is called WC Meadows
in the skit, the part is crucial to the skit  its very funny the sooner the
better you get in contact the better,we can get started because rehearsals
have already started on the other acts Id like to start the mens parts
Sunday this week the reason is we like to keep the rehearsals to one day a
week till after the 1st of the year please feel free to contact me at 357
9756 any time for more info thanks again and hope to hear from you