[Capdist-auditions] Ghent Playhouse auditions

Judy Staber pantoloon at taconic.net
Tue Nov 9 17:53:46 EST 2010

Forgive lateness of this.  I just received it.  Judy

Ghent Playhouse is happy to announce auditions for its January/February production of The Fantasticks. Auditions will be held on MONDAY and TUESDAY, November 15th and 16th at 7pm (with sign-ups beginning at 6:30 pm) at the Playhouse, located at 6 Town Hall Place, Ghent.

Those auditioning are encouraged to prepare a song, or choose from several we will have available. You are asked to bring sheet music for an accompanist, NOT a tape or CD, as we will not be set up to accommodate you. Those auditioning will also read sides from the play, and prepared monologues will not be necessary.

The show calls for six men (aged 17-80) and two women (aged 17-25) with little to no wiggle room in terms of cross gendering.

 ALL ROLES ARE AVAILABLE.

The production will run for three weekends, January 28th-February 13th.

Judy Staber
pantoloon at taconic.net