[Capdist-auditions] Web Series Auditions Next Week!

Jeff Burns jeff_burns23 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 03:43:02 EDT 2010

Hey all,

     Just a reminder about next week's auditions.  Hope to see you there!

Jeff

Casting for Lead Role in Web Series

Would you like to be a super-villain?

We’re casting for the lead role in new web series Super Knocked Up, an
action/comedy about a female super-villain who gets knocked up by a superhero :)

What We Need

We’re looking for a Caucasian actress, 25-32, to play the lead role of Jessica
James (aka Darkstar).  Jessica is a kick-ass, independent super-villain who
wants to eliminate the heroes but secretly needs a family and for someone to
believe in her.

We will be shooting many episodes of the web series, so we need someone to make
a long-term commitment to the project.

We also need actresses, 22-30, to play supporting roles, including Asian
actresses.

And male and female extras 18 and up to play super-villains in upcoming
episodes.  If you’re just interested in being an extra, you do not need to come
to the auditions.  Just send us an e-mail at the address below.

No pay.  But meals and credit will of course be provided.

Who We Are

Award-winning Director, Producer, and Director of Photography whose work has
screened at festivals around the world and on PBS and BET.

We’ve assembled an awesome, professional, totally kick-ass crew!  And we have
fun on set :)

We will work our asses off to make this series a success and get it seen by as
many people as possible.

When and Where to Show Up

Tue., Oct. 12 – 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Wed., Oct. 13 - 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
Thurs., Oct. 14 - 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.

Location:  Women’s Building, 373 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206

What to Bring

A headshot and resume if you have one.  If not, no problem.  Just bring
yourself!

Union and non-union may apply.

Contact

Writer/Director Jeff Burns and Producer Michalina Almindo at

superknockedup at yahoo.com

Thanks!  Hope to see you at the auditions :)

Check out Super Knocked Up on Facebook and Twitter.

www.facebook.com/superknockedup

www.twitter.com/superknockedup