[Capdist-auditions] Galway Players Youth Theatre (press release)....please

GMoonman65 at aol.com GMoonman65 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 10:34:58 EDT 2010

Please consider placing the  following audition information into your Arts
and Entertainment portion of your  newspaper.  We need as much (if not all)
of this information posted.   ((The production dates - line isn't
manadatory..if you can print it, great, if  not, that's the line that could go if need
be....Please confirm with me if at  all possible when you can post if and
if you can include all of this.....Thank  you so much,

Nadine DesPres

      Galway Youth Theatre Auditions  for

"Aladdin Jr."

Sunday 9/12/10, 1 p.m.

Galway School Auditorium, Rte.  147, Galway.

Singing and non singing, and  dance roles are available for children in
grades 3 -  12.

Production Dates - November 20 and 21;  Rehearsals on Sundays

For more  information contact Christina Cowper at 882-7042.