[Capdist-auditions] fee required

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Sep 7 12:25:22 EDT 2010

The RPI Young Actors Guild is currently taking registration for students
ages 6 - 18 for our Fall Program, which begins on September 11.  We have
been teaching the art of theatre for 21 years on the RPI Campus.
Classes are taught by professionals in Music Theory, Vocal, Acting and
Improv, and Dance and Creative Movement during our Fall and Spring
Semesters.  All Semesters culminate with a full-scale Stage Production.
Classes and Rehearsals take place at the Mueller Center on 15th Street
on Saturdays for 10 weeks.   Shows will be chosen to accomodate the
children we are working with once we see our students and hold auditions.
For registration information and to get on our mailing list please call
276-6505.