[Capdist-auditions] Orchestra Musicians for Jesus Christ Superstar

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE Global Research) sanborn at ge.com
Wed Sep 29 16:00:11 EDT 2010

The Two of Us Productions and RARE Inc. is looking for "a few good
musicians" for their full-orchestra production of JESUS CHRIST
SUPERSTAR.

We have assembled a dynamite full orchestra for our Fall 2010 production
of JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR.  However, there is still room for a few
players looking for a great experience to play this wonderful music in a
full orchestra setting.

We are still looking for another violin player, another viola player, an
oboe player, and another french horn play.  We have opportunities to
play all performances or to sub with your stand partner.  We have an
orchestra rehearsal coming up this Sunday, October 3rd at 2pm.  This
would be a great opportunity to meet the rest of the orchestra!

If you're interested please call the director for more information at
518-329-6293 or contact us at lopez at taconic.net.