[Capdist-auditions] Ful-Mont Repertoire Theatre Company holding membership auditions

John Nare Johnny_Angel at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 20:33:07 EDT 2011

Ful-Mont Repertoire Theatre Company will be holding auditions for membership
and its next three shows April 5th and 7th. The auditions will be
tentatively held at the Glove Theater 3rd floor rehearsal space on Main St.
in Gloversville and will be starting at 7 PM.

Come and audition to become a member of Fulton and Montgomery county's first
and premier repertoire theatre company!

We charge no dues, so do not expect to have to pay to be a member; also,
since we're an amateur group, we do not pay our actors.

Upcoming shows include:

"Sins of the Mother" - A vigilante mother tries to solve the murder of her
entire family

"Jack it to Jesus (The Higher the Hair, the Closer to God)!" - A
country-western themed murder mystery

Auditions are open to all actors; there are parts available for ages 18 -
60s!

Hope to see you there!