[Capdist-auditions] SOUL REBEL PERFORMANCE TROUPE AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Soul Rebel Performance Troupe soulrebelperformancetroupe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 21:29:53 EDT 2011

Auditions for an upcoming monologue night which will run June 16th and 17th at
the Sand Lake Center For The Performing Arts.

Audition dates are:

Thursday, April 14
Albany Talent Office located at 750 Broadway 1st floor, Albany
7:00 – 9:30 P.M.

Friday, April 15
Sand Lake Center For The Performing Arts – Circle Theatre Players located at
2880 NY 43 (Route 43) Averill Park, NY 12018 (about 15 minutes from downtown
Albany)
7:00 – 9:00 P.M.

We are looking mainly for minorities ages 12 and up, no experience necessary; we
will work with you.

Some audition materials will be provided, however, if you have an original piece
you’d like to do, please  bring it. If you are a writer, poet or comedian, and
would like to audition a piece, we welcome your submission.  The show will
highlight the stories of people of color. So, your original pieces, must reflect
that.

Any questions regarding the audition, please feel free to contact Jean-Remy
Monnay at: info at soulrebelperformancetroupe.org

We are looking forward to seeing you there!