[Capdist-auditions] "Hello, Dolly" Auditions April 9 & 11

Julie Phillips juliepaperclip at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 12:10:22 EDT 2011

Join Family
Players of NENY as We Audition for "Hello, Dolly," Our Summer Musical!

We're going back to the beginning, as we celebrate our 25th year of musical theater! Auditions
 will be held Saturday, April 9 from 1-4 pm and Monday, April 11 from
6-9 pm in the auditorium at Sand Creek Middle School, 329 Sand Creek
Road, Albany 12205. Please prepare 16-20 measures of a song showcasing your vocal talent. An accompanist will be provided.

We
 will perform "Hello, Dolly" on July 6-10, under the stars at the
beautiful Guilderland Performing Arts Center in Tawasentha Park.

Head
 to www.familyplayersofneny.com for a synopsis and character list. And
contact Julie at juliepaperclip at yahoo.com or 374-4012 with any
questions. Hope to see you there!