[Capdist-auditions] Need Actors for NewsChannel13 Commercial

Bria Schultz briavel.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:23:00 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

We need actors for a public service announcement to help prevent drunk
driving in Albany. The sponsor of the commercial is Albany County Stop DWI.
NewsChannel13 will be producing and airing it.

Since it is being sponsored by a non-profit, we are asking actors to donate
their time. In exchange, you will receive a free DVD and digital file of the
commercial which you can use in your acting demo.

Filming should only take a couple of hours. Please email me if you are
interested (I'm on the production team) or you can email our Creative
Services Producer Colin Lovelock at clovelock at wnyt.com

For this commercial we are specifically looking for *two men to plays dads,
two women to play moms, and two men in their late teens to play sons.* Yet
even if you don't fit those categories, feel free to email us your headshot
and resume. We'll keep you in mind because we're always looking for good
actors!

The commercial script and a letter from Colin have been attached.

Thank you,

-Briavel Schultz
RPI Alum, NewsChannel13 Production Crew, theatre geek :)