[Capdist-auditions] Headshots, Performances, Events, OH MY! small fee based

Mr D Photography mrdiseaseart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:53:44 EDT 2011

 Hey Everyone! If you havent already, not is the time to get some photos
done! We can do it outside, we can shoot in my studio in downtown
schenectady. I can come to you at your performance or event... Whatever you
need Mr. D will be here to take your photos!
Prices range from 40-60 bucks, and that gives you 5-8 GREAT photos all on a
disk and if for any reason you arent in love with them we will shoot again
and again until you are happy!
I will have a new website coming soon with tons more photos and feel free to
chech out my facebook as well!
Don't wait, appointments are going fast! Get your photos done by Mr.D!
Have an awesome day!

-Mr.D
518-528-0065
www.mrd-photography.com