[Capdist-auditions] Summer Drama Camp--Round Lake Auditorium (fee required)

timberjoe1 at aol.com timberjoe1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 03:47:51 EDT 2011

Summer Drama Camp to be held at the Round Lake Auditorium to produce Disney's
lice in Wonderland Jr.!

Auditions May 16 and 17 from 6:00-8:00 (actors may leave once audition is
omplete).  Children interested in working crew must have their applications
urned in no later than May 17.

Camp will run through the month of July at a base cost of $250 per child (early
nd late pick up will be offered at an extra cost).

The drama camp will be produced by Joseph Shaver, a seventh grade English
eacher from the Ballston Spa Middle School.  Mr. Shaver is also the producer
nd one of the directors of the BSMS drama club, Launching Pad Productions.  The
amp counselors will include some of the best young talent in our area and will
e announced in the next few weeks.  The camp will also have some guest
eachers, local professionals, to further educate all children involved in the
amp.

Please look over the attachment.  If you have any questions, please do not
esitate to e-mail Mr. Shaver.

We are looking forward to this awesome opportunity and can't wait to get started
t the historic Round Lake Auditorium!