[Capdist-auditions] WANTED FEMALE LEAD AND BACKGROUND ACTORS FOR SHORT FILM SHOOT

osaretin omorodion osaretin20 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:33:54 EDT 2011

Hello,

My name is Osaretin Omorodion. I am a member of Upstate Independents. I'm
shooting my short film thru the 19th-21st in locations in Albany and
Schenectady, NY.
I'm in need of a young actress in early or mid twenties, who is versatile
enough to portray the intensity of a deranged woman, uninhibited in
emotional expressions.
It's a very teary and aggressive role.
Film synopsis: A mentally unstable woman stalks the subject of her
attraction, leading to a vicious assualt and explosive love confession

Please contact me for an audition.

I have attached more details on the film's plot.

Also, my film involves a scene where a couple is dining for their romantic
date. I'm in need of 6-7 people that would volunteer to be extras for the
scenery.
Food and refreshments will be provided. The location is in downtown
Schenectady.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,

osaretin20 at gmail.

Check out my facebook page INFATATUATION SHORT FILM